Rosary Park is registered by the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) as a member of the Catholic system in the Diocese of Maitland-Newcastle.
Policy development and review is an important role of the Catholic Schools Office (CSO) and its schools. All policy development is designed to foster the continuous development and improvement of Catholic schools. Please click here to view the CSO policies.
Complaints resolution and feedback
Rosary Park has formal written protocols in place to address complaints. These protocols are in line with the Catholic Schools Office (CSO) and have been developed to provide a consistent approach for all diocesan schools.
The schools of the Maitland-Newcastle Diocese are committed to living the values of the Gospel. In the spirit of justice, peace, love and reconciliation, we aim to:
- Develop a positive and collaborative partnership between home and school
- Welcome and value diversity of opinion
- Understand the needs of students and families
- Have clear and open communication within the community
- Appropriately respond to and resolve issues that arise in schools in the best interests of all.
With the above in mind, we ask that parents and carers follow these protocols and the appropriate steps in resolving issues. All members of the St Joseph’s school community are asked to remember that using social media channels to voice complaints and grievances is not the appropriate method.
You can access the Catholic Schools Office Complaints Resolution and Feedback information and resources via the link below.